Chicken Burger-Kids SpecialMy daughter's summer vacations have begun a few days ago and most of the days she wants a delicious evening snack. Earlier, I used to buy chicken burger but yesterday, I thought of giving it a try at home. My daughter also helped me to assemble the burger. It tasted delicious and she enjoyed it a lot. So, the next time friends come home, just serve this with fries and a drink. I'm sure they will have a blast. Do try it at home. (And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!)
- Chicken keema/mince - 500 gms
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Green chilli - 2-3
- Bread crumbs - 4-5 tbsp
- Pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Egg - 1
- Burger buns - 6
- Tomato - 1(large, sliced)
- Mayonnaise - 4 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup - 4 tbsp
- Lettuce leaves - 6
- Cheese slice - 6
- Take a large mixing bowl and put the chicken mince. To it add chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, green chilli, pepper powder, cumin-coriander powder, salt, lemon juice and mix nicely.
- Next, add breadcrumbs and egg and fold it nicely.
- Shape into six patties from the mixture using hands.
- Refrigerate the patties for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the patties for 4-5 mins on each side or till they are cooked nicely.
- Cut each bun into half and toast each side with a little butter.
- Now, place lettuce over the base of each bun. Top with a chicken patty, cheese, mayonnaise, sliced tomato and tomato ketchup.Cover it with the other half of the bun.
- Serve with french fries and drink of your choice.
|Making the patties|
|Cooking the patties and toasting the buns|