Chicken Cheese BallsChicken+Cheese- A heavenly combination. Cold winters bring an urge to pull over yur blankets and tuck in. However, the tummy needs food. So, these fritters/ balls/ pakodas are the easiest thing I can whip up when I am not in the mood to actually cook something. A plate of deep-fried chicken cheese balls are perfect - especially when enjoyed in the comfort of the blankets and the bed. So, hope you like this recipe! (And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!)
- Cheese (grated) - 1/2 cup
- Chicken keema (pasted in mixer) - 3 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Fried onion paste - 1/2 cup
- Oil - for frying
- Bread crumb - as required
1.Mix all the ingredients except oil and breadcrumbs.2. Make them in the shape of balls and roll them in breadcrumbs.
3. Deep fry the balls till golden brown and serve hot with tomato ketchup.