Chilli Garlic NoodlesNoodles- It is a delight to eat. Instant noodles- like Maggi or Ramen they just don't have the thing in them though, so I thought of giving this simple and scrumptious recipe of chilli garlic noodles. They have vegetables as well as bit of hot spiciness which you and your family will no doubtedly love. I will also post some other Chinese dishes (I love Chinese food!). So keep reading and enjoying my blog. (And don't forget to comment or subscribe!)
- Noodles - 1 packet (Preferably egg)
- Onions -2 (Sliced)
- cabbage - 1/2 cup
- Beans - 5-6
- Carrots - 2
- Capsicum - 2
- Garlic - 2tbsp (chopped)
- Green Chilli - 1 tbsp(chopped)
- Red chilli flakes - 1tsp
- Soya sauce - 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Ajinomoto - 1 pinch
- Chilli sauce - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper - to taste
1.Place noodles in water in microwave safe bowl for 10 mins. at 100% power. Strain and rinse under plenty of cold water.
2. Place oil and vegetables in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 5 mins. at 100% power.
3. Mix all the ingredients with noodles and microwave uncovered for 8 mins. at 100% power.
Red whole chillies can be used. Chillies can be reduced or increased according to taste.