Golden Glazed DrumsticksNowadays, gold is very precious and costly. We need to spend lots of money to possess a little bit of this metal. However, now neither do you need to spend money nor do you need to go out of the house- How??
By simply biting into a piece of Golden Glazed Drumsticks! Be it a romantic night with someone special or a casual party with friends- This is a perfect finger-licking snack or starter. So, start eating!!(Don't forget to subscribe or comment!)
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks(lower legs)
- 2 tsp roasted til (sesame seeds) for garnishing
- 2-3 tbsp soya sauce,
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3-4 flakes garlic- crushed and chopped finely
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- pinch of red food colour
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- salt to taste
1. Mix all ingredients of the marinade. Marinate drumsticks for 4-5 hours.
2. Place the drumsticks on a baking tray and cook in a moderate hot oven at 200 degree for 20 to 30 mins.
3. When tender, remove from the tray and grill on a rack for 10 mins. or grill in a gas tandoor till tender.
4. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds. Serve on a platter garnished with bunches of parsley or coriander and lemon twists.