Microwaved Aloo Banjare
|Aloo Banjaare- Hope you enjoy!|
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Whole masalas
- 11/2 tbsp Onion paste
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- 3-4 Green Chillies Paste
- 1 cup Tomato puree
- 1 tbsp kasuri methi
- 1 tsp ginger (chopped)
- 1 tbsp fresh Coriander
- 2-3 green chillies (Chopped)
- Salt, degi mirch to taste
- 5 semi boiled potatoes
- 1/2 cup paneer (Crushed)
- 1/ 4 tsp. turmeric powder
- Salt and red chilli powder
1. In a microwave safe bowl place oil and whole masalas and microwave for 2 mins. at 100 % power.
2. Add onion, ginger, garlic, green chillies paste and microwave for 5 mins. at 100% power.
3. Add tomato puree, kasuri methi, salt, degi mirch, chopped ginger, coriander, green chilli and microwave for 4 mins. at 100% power to make a thick gravy.
4. Scoop semi- cooked potatoes and grease them. Place in pre- heated dual roast for 10-12 mins. for roasting.
5. Mix crushed paneer, turmeric powder, salt and mirch.
6. Fill in scooped and roasted potatoes. Add in gravy.
7. Microwave for 2 mins. at 100% power.
8. Garnish with kasuri methi, julienne ginger, green chillies and coriander.