Microwaved Chocolate Chip MuffinsWell, sorry folks but I was really busy for a few days of Christmas so could not post anything for a few days. Picnics, Christmas parties, cakes and bakes kept me pre-occupied. However, in the midst of all of this my daughter did find time between her hectic teenage life to bake something. She loves muffins and she wanted to make some.So, this whole recipe was hers. She did everything by herself, even the pictures were taken by her. Hope you like it ! (And don't forget to comment or subscribe ! Njoy !!)
If you like this recipe then you will love this one: Chocolate Bucket
- All Purpose Flour/Maida-1 cup
- Baking Powder- 1/4 tbsp.
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Baking Soda
- Icing Sugar- 1 cup
- Butter- 50 gms, melted in microwave (For best results)
- Eggs- 2
- Vanilla essence- 1 tbsp.
- Lukewarm water- 1/4 cup
- Chocolate chips- 2-4 tbsp.
- Cocoa powder - 1 tsp. (Optional)
1. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. In a seperate bowl, beat eggs and to it add vanilla essence, butter and icing sugar and cocoa powder and fold gently.
3. Now slowly pour the sifted flour mixture to the egg mixture and mix gently. If required add lukewarm water to the mixture.
4. Fill the microwave muffin maker with this mixture till 1/4 of its size and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
5. Put it in the microwave on high for 2 mins.
6. When done cool them for 10 -15 mins. and Njoy!
|The ingredients! My daughter forgot to keep the flour! :P|
|Step 1, 2 &3|
|Step 3, 4 & 5|