Chicken stew is a really healthy and delicious dish. My family loves it for its simple, yet wonderful taste. Loaded with the goodness of healthy veggies and heavenly chicken, this meal is very filling and you all are sure to like it. Kids also will love this stew very much-I'm sure. Do try this dish at home and hope you enjoy it as much as I did! (And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!)
- Chicken - 1/2 kg
- Unsalted butter - 2 tbsp
- Onion - 1 (sliced)
- Garlic - 5-6 cloves (crushed)
- Potato - 1 (diced)
- Carrot - 1 (diced)
- French beans - 7-8 (cut into 1" pieces)
- Whole wheat flour /atta - 1 tbsp
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Chicken stock - 2cups
- Black pepper powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat unsalted butter in a pan. To it add the sliced onion, crushed garlic, potato, carrot and saute for 4-5 mins on high flame.
- Add whole wheat flour to the vegetables and saute for a minute. Next add the chicken pieces,salt and again saute for 8- 10 mins.
- Add chicken stock and pepper powder and bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 3-4 mins.
- Remove the lid and add the french beans, mix nicely and cook. Add milk, pepper powder and cook covered on medium flame for 7-8 mins.
- Serve hot with garlic bread / toast. Enjoy!!!