Coconut Chutney In MicrowaveThis coconut chutney is famous in the southern part of India. Coconut chutney is my favourite and I also love South Indian dishes. Today I made idlis and as an accompaniment with the idlis I made this yummy chutney. Its quite easy to make but tastes great. Try this out and u all would surely love it.N'Joy!!!
- Roasted Bengal gram - 1/4 cup
- Green chillies - 2
- Fresh grated coconut - 1 cup
- Curd - 1/2 cup
- Tamarind - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves - few
- Whole red chillies - 3-4
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Grind all the ingredients of chutney in a blender.
- In a microwave safe bowl add oil, mustard seeds, whole red chillies, cury leaves and microwave for 2 mins. at 100% power.
- Add the temper(step-2) to coconut chutney and refrigerate.
- Serve it with dosa, uttapam, vada, idli or upma.