Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug cakeThis is a treat my daughter wants to make it herself during a term break when she invites her friends at home. The best thing about this mug cake is that its quick and easy and can be made quite easily within 5 minutes in the microwave. Top your mug cake with any favourite topping of yours and just N'Joy!!!
- All purpose flour/ maida - 4 tbsp
- Sugar - 4 tbsp
- Cocoa powder - 1 tbsp
- Peanut butter - 2 tbsp
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Milk - 3 tbsp
- Oil / melted butter - 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence - 1/2 ts
- Chocolate chips - 1 tbsp
1. Mix all the dry ingredients( maida, sugar, baking powder and cocoa powder) in a bowl.
2. Now add the egg and mix well. Next add milk, melted butter/oil, peanut butter and vanilla essence. Whisk all the ingredients together and make a smooth batter.
3. Add chocolate chips and mix gently.
4. Divide the batter into 2 microwave safe mugs(fill only upto 3/4), and microwave in high power for 2 mins. Do not over bake, otherwise it would turn rubbery.
5. Enjoy warm or serve with the mug, topped with vanilla ice cream or peanut butter and Hershey's chocolate syrup. Tastes really awesome!!!