Bread Paneer Roll - Kid's SpecialBread paneer roll is another quick and easy to prepare snack for kids or even when guests arrive and you need to serve them with something which can be made quite easily, yet tastes yummy. I had some paneer in the fridge and so made this rolls with paneer stuffing. You can use chicken mince, mushrooms and make your own choice of filling. Kids would definitely like it as did my daughter. So do try it out! (And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!)
- Crumbled Paneer/ cottage cheese - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin/jeera powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves - finely chopped
- Tomato sauce/ketchup - 1 tsp
- Mayonnaise - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sandwich bread - 5 slices
- Butter to toast
- Place crumbled paneer in a bowl. To it add finely chopped onion, red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, salt, chopped coriander leaves and mix nicely using the fingertips.
- Next add the tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, ginger garlic paste and again mix well with fingertips.
- The stuffing/filling is ready.Keep aside.
- Take the bread slices and cut the brown sides of the bread.
- Now with a rolling pin, roll each bread slice as thin as you can.
- Place some filling on one side of the rolled out bread and gently roll in from one end and roll it all up.
- Repeat the same process with the other bread slices.
- Next wrap the bread rolls tightly with a damp kitchen towel for 15-20 mins.
- Butter up the rolls on all sides.
- Roast them in a pan lightly so that all the sides gets browned.
- Cut the rolls in half and serve with tomato ketchup.
- Yummy,isn't it? So just N'Joy!!