Hunan Chicken- Magic In Minutes!
|Yummy Hunan Chicken!!|
- 2 Chicken breasts (cut into 1' cubes)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup cornflour
- white oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Chicken stock
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 Capsicum sliced
1. Marinate the chicken pieces with egg and cornflour for at least 1/2 an hour.
2. Now deep fry the chicken in batches until they turn crisp and brown.
3. In a skillet add a little oil and pour the crushed garlic. Now add the sauces (chilli garlic, soy sauce and tomato) and sugar and let it simmer for 10 secs.
4. Pour the sliced capsicum and the fried chicken pieces, and stir nicely so that the pieces are engulfed in sauces.
5. Serve hot on a bed of rice. Garnish with chopped spring onions.
[ If you liked this article please comment or subscribe to my RSS feed.]