Chicken Buttter MasalaThis is one of my favourite dishes. Every month I try to make up a new dish. This month I thought that I would make a simple, yet mouth-watering dish. It's pretty easy to make. A pat of heavenly butter and a pinch of aromatic spices can change a dish so much. I even had to stop myself from eating it all up by myself. Hope you like!! (And don't forget to comment or subscribe!! Njoy!!)
|The ingredients. I made the cashew paste and green chilli paste later.|
- Chicken- 500 gms. (Boneless)
- Vegetable oil- 2 tbsp.
- Sugar- 3 tbsp.
- Yellow food colour- Optional
- Butter-70 gms.
- Ginger-garlic paste-2 tbsp.
- Green chilli paste - 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Cashew paste- 3 tbsp.
- Red chilli powder- A pinch
- Water- 3 cups
- Tomato puree 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Curd- 75 gms.
- Salt- To taste
- Honey- 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper powder- 1/2 tbsp.
- Kasoori methi- Optional
1. Fry the boneless chicken pieces in vegeable oil. Add sugar and yellow food colour to get a better colour. Fry till the chicken turns slightly brown and gets caramelized. Keep aside .
2. Add butter to the oil remaining in the pan after frying. Next, add ginger-garlic paste, green chilli paste and cashew paste. Stir.
3. Add red chilli powder,stir and pour some water. To it, add tomato puree and curd and stir well.
4. Add the chicken pieces, salt and let it simmer for a few minutes.
5. Combine honey, black pepper powder and crushed kasoori methi with the contents of the pan. Honey gives a glaze to the chicken.
6. Garnish with a pat of butter and a spoonful of honey. Serve hot.