So Many Awards!!I still cannot believe this. I received three Liebster Awards within the same week. I received one from Rani at Rani's Gourmet , one from Priya at Yummy Foods and Preeti at Kitchen Delicacies , and another one from Poornima at Poornima's CookBook . I had received one from Linsy who blogs at Home Cook Food at the beginning of my blogging journey and another one from Priya at Goddess Of Spice . However, unfortunately I could not update it because I was unknown to the rules of the Liebster Award.
The rules of receiving the Liebster Award:
1. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 interview questions you’ve been given by the person who nominated you.
3. Fabricate 11 new questions.
4. Nominate 11 new bloggers who have less than 200 followers and mention them in your blog.
5. Tell the person who nominated you along with the people whom you have nominated.
11 facts about about myself:
1. I love smiling a lot because one teeny smile can make someone's day.
2. I try to live life to the fullest because we live only once.
3. I like to be organised and clean, I can't stand clutter and mess. (Once, because my daughter's comics were lying on the ground, I hid them under my bed to make her aware of the importance of cleanliness :P)
4. I love cooking and baking both. Puddings, cakes, cookies and all other types of veg. and non-veg. recipes are of special interest to me. (Desserts are my favorite though.)
5. I love stitching and craft. (I have a whole drawer full of different fabrics embroidered with colourful prints. My daughter also makes stunning paper crafts and is quite good in origami.)
6. Being updated with current affairs is a must for me. New gadgets, happenings all over the world, sports, music- I like keeping up with the latest developments.
7. I love listening to music.
8. I have a weird habit of collecting various types of idols. Lord Ganesha, Saraswati Ma and gods of other religions are also in my collection. (I do not like discrimination among religions.)
9. I love keeping fit. A balanced diet and correct exercise keeps us healthy. I also like taking short walks to keep my mind fresh and relaxed. (Keeping fit does not mean the shape of a person. It means the person is healthy and has a fit mind.)
10. One of my hobbies is gardening . Hibiscuses, roses, jasmines and all other colourful flowers are part of my daily life. Their fragrance helps me to keep calm and collected.
11. I love watching cricket, especially ODI.
As I was offered five Liebster Awards all at once, I chose only Preeti's questions randomly. I am extremely sorry I could not answer all of you lovely bloggers' questions. :(
The questions I was asked to answer:
1. What's the best thing you ever ate?
Ans.- I once had lasagna topped with cheddar cheese when I was in Houston. It was one of the best food I've ever had in my life.
2. What's your favourite place for holidaying?
Ans.- Thailand is my favourite place for holidaying. This is because Thailand has all my favourite things- fantastic Thai food (My favourite), tropical climate, wonderful location, the ocean, shopping and very friendly people.
3. Do you watch TV shows? If so, which is your favourite?
Ans.- I occasionally do find time to watch TV shows. I watch Big Bang Theory on Star World when my daughter does. However, there are two shows I never fail to watch- Masterchef Australia(Sometimes Masterchef India too) and Pavitra Rishta on Zee tv. I sometimes watch other TV serials too but these are my favourite ones.
4. What beauty product can you not live without?
Ans.- I cannot live without sunscreen, lipstick and eye-liner. Sunscreen prevents tanning of my skin, a hint of lipstick gives my lips a beautiful colour and eye liner makes my eyes bold.
5. What you aspired to be? Have your aspirations been met?
Ans.- I aspired to become a doctor but ended up becoming a English teacher. Now, I am a proud and happy housewife.
6. How do spend your free time?
Ans.- I spend my free time by cooking, watching TV, gossiping and when my daughter comes from school I get busy with her studies.
7. What is the most exciting thing you have ever done?
Ans.- The most exciting thing I have ever done is flying high in the sky sitting in a hot air balloon. The view was excellent.
8. Which is your favourite recipe in your blog?
Ans.- I, personally think it is very difficult to choose. Each and every recipe is my favourite.
9. What's your favourite thing to have for dessert?
Ans.- I love any dessert which has lots of chocolate in it. I absolutely love chocolate of any type!
10. Your favourite shopping destination?
Ans.- Internationally, I love Milan. All the shops have a variety of branded and lovely suits. In India, I love shopping in Delhi. Dresses are very affordable and stylish too.
11. Sports or academics?
Ans.- I personally think academics(no offence)
My questions to other bloggers:
1. Were you interested in cooking from a young age?
2. What was the reason to start your blog?
3. What do you like more-Eating or cooking? Why?
4. What are your hobbies?
5. What kind of dresses do you like to wear the most? Why?
6. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
7. What's your favourite dish? Why?
8. Which is better-Chocolate/Strawberry/Butterscotch?
9. What is your favourite type of cuisine?
10. What do you do to stay fit?
11. Which is your favourite make-up brand and beauty product?
(Questions are thought up by my daughter :) )
Now the Liebster Award goes to :
- Arthy at Suman Arthy's Kitchen
- Shailaja at Sahasra Recipes
- Princy at Spicy Foood
- Babitha at Babi's Recipes
- Priya at The HumptyDumpty Kitchen
- Poornima at Poornima's Cookbook
- Bhawna at Simply Delicious
- Sanoli at Sanoli's Kitchen
- Chandrani at Cuisine Delights
- Priya at The Goddess Of Spice
- Rafeeda at The Big Sweet Tooth