Chicken Fried RiceOne of my favorite rice recipes is Chinese fried rice. It is so delicious,simple and quick that I can't resist myself and end up making it twice or thrice a week for lunch and dinner. This is a great way of using left over rice. My hubby loves this too. We make vegetable fried rice, egg fried rice, and sometimes even mixed fried rice with prawn, egg and chicken. However, I am giving the recipe of chicken fried rice. Hope you like it! (And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!)
- Cooked rice - 3 cups
- Boneless chicken - 1/2 kg
- Eggs - 2
- Soya sauce- 3 tsp
- Vinegar- 1 tsp
- Oyster sauce - 2 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Garlic - 3 pods (crushed)
- Chopped veggies - 1/2 cup (carrot, beans)
- Spring onions
- Oil - 3 tsp
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces. to it add vinegar, soya sauce and pepper powder. Pour some oil in a pan and stir fry the chicken pieces till it gets fully cooked. Drain on paper towel.
- Beat eggs, fry in oil and scramble. Keep aside.
- Add 2 tsp of oil in a pan and stir fry chopped onion and crushed garlic for few seconds. Then add the chopped veggies and stir fry till they turn tender.
- Now add the cooked rice and stir fry for a few mins. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and pepper powder to the rice.
- Add the scrambled eggs and chicken pieces and mix well.
- Fried rice is ready to be served garnished with chopped spring onions. N'Joy!!