Chocolate PancakesI was suddenly in the mood for an English breakfast today, having watched Black Beauty with my family yesterday. The story is just too inspiring and the stallion too black and graceful !! Just then I got a brilliant idea-pancakes!! I like the sweet ones more than savory ones and I love chocolate. So, this chocolaty English breakfast was just what I needed. Topped with chocolate syrup and a pat of butter, this is perfect for kids too. Hope you like it! (And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!)
- Flour- 1 cup
- Baking powder- 1 tsp.
- Milk- 3/4 cup
- Salt- 1/2 tsp.
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Butter- 1/2 cup
- Sugar- 1 cup (Less/more can be used, according to taste)
- Cocoa powder- 1 tbsp.
- Grated chocolate- 2 tbsp.
- Chocolate syrup- (for topping)
Method:1. In a large bowl, stir all ingredients except topping with a wire whisk until well blended. Now heat a non stick skillet over medium heat.Pour or brush with oil .
2. For each pancake , pour a laddle ful of batter into the skillet. Cook for 2-3 min. until bubbles appear on the top and the edges turn dry. Flip and cook the other side till golden brown around the edges.
3. Drizzle pancakes with chocolate flavoured syrup and topped with a pat of butter and chocolate candy sprinkles.(I used only chocolate syrup).
|Bubbles can be seen at the surface.|
Sending this to: Chandrani's Spotlight: Show Your Best Creation and Original Spotlight Announcement Page