Chicken Tangri KebabI was browsing through food blogs where I saw many delicious chicken recipes. The beautiful pictures just made me hungry.So I thought of making something. Last year, I had gone to Delhi and the kebabs at Khan Chacha's Kebab Corner at Khan Market were so delicious that the taste still lingers in my mouth. So, I tried to make this simple and delicious chicken tangri kebab! I am sure you would love it. Do try it out!! (And don't forget to comment or subscribe!! Njoy!!)
|CHICKEN TANGRI KEBAB|
- Chicken legs - 6 pieces
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Jeera powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander and ajwain powder -1 tsp each
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Hung curd - 3/4 cup
- Green chilli - 2/3
- Coriander leaves - few
- Grated ginger - 2 tsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste -1/2 tsp
- Corn Flour - 2 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Pinch of colour
- Chilli powder - According to taste
- Salt to taste
1. Squeeze the chicken legs. Pierce them. Sprinkle salt, chilli powder, pepper, jeera powder, coriander and ajwain powder and lemon juice and keep them aside for 30 mins.
2. In a bowl, add oil, ajwain, garlic paste, ginger, green chillies, coriander leaves and hung curd. Mix well.
3. Add cornflour, pinch of colour and egg. Mix these ingredients and blend it well in mixer.
4. Apply the paste over the chicken legs and marinate for 5/6 hours.
5. Place the marinated chicken on the baking tray. Bake at 200 degreeC for 30 mins. Turn the sides of the chicken midway during the cooking process.
6. Serve hot with lemon wedges, onion rings and sauce.