Panna Aam Ka / Raw Mango Juice In Microwave
The winters are gone in India and so are the days of wearing fully buttoned coats and jackets with gloves, mufflers and cuddling under the warm blanket. Now, it's time to splash ourselves with water, get tanned in the scorching heat and enjoy yourself by sipping exotic and refreshing drinks. Panna aam ka is a cool summer drink made out of raw, green mango pulp. It tastes wonderful, especially when chilled. So, this summer, have some fun and don't forget to whip up this awesome drink . (And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!! P.S-Introduction courtesy- My daughter.)
- Raw mango - 3
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Rock salt - 1/2 tsp
- Water - 4 cups
- Roasted jeera/cumin powder - 1tsp
- Black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Mint leaves(fresh and crushed) - 1 tbsp
1. Place raw washed mangoes in a transparent polybag and microwave for 6 mins. at 100% power.
2. Peel the mangoes and make a smooth paste.
3. Add mango pulp, sugar, rock salt, jeera powder, pepper, mint leaves and water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2 mins at 100% power.
4. Use a blender to make a smooth paste. Allow to cool and keep in a refrigerator .
5. Serve chilled with crushed ice in a fancy glass to add to the effect.
Tip: Panna is a refreshing summer drink. Avoid sugar to make it more tangy.