Palak Paneer in MicrowaveSpinach is a vegetable very important for the eye. The winter season brings an abundance of different vegetables. I found fresh spinach at the vegetable market and cottage cheese at the grocery store. The thought of making palak paneer excited me a lot. So, I rushed home and made it in my best weapon-the microwave. So hope you like it! (And don't forget to comment r subscribe! Njoy!)
- Palak/ Spinach - 1kg (washed and chopped)
- Paneer -250 gms (cubed)
- Ginger - 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Garlic - 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Green chillies - 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Onions -2 (chopped)
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Tomato pureed - 2 tbsp
- Ghee/Butter - 2 tsp
- Salt and Red chilli powder - to taste
1. Place palak/spinach with salt in a microwave safe bowl for 10 mins.Cook at 100 % power and blend it.
2. In another microwave safe dish place oil, ginger, garlic, green chillies and onion. Microwave uncovered for 5 mins. at 100% power.
3. Add tomatoes and microwave for 4 mins at 100 % power.
4. Add palak/spinach in it and microwave for 8 mins.at 100 % power.
5. Add paneer/cottage cheese cubes, ghee or white butter and microwave for 2 mins. at 100 % power.
6. Serve hot with naan, paratha or rotis.