Microwaved Walnut Chocolate CakeChristmas is knocking at the door. Bells are ringing and Santa Claus's mighty laugh can be heard all over the Blogosphere. Cakes, gifts, joy, stockings full of candy, family-that's what makes up Christmas. Christmas as a whole is a sweet festival. So, I thought this whole month of December, (Or what is left of December :P) I will be posting Christmas recipes.
Christmas recipes does not mean only cakes, but also relishes, cookies, and other sweet dishes. Some drinks and beverages will also hit the spot. So, wait and keep reading my blog. ( And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy! )
- Eggs - 3
- Oil - 1 cup
- Maida/all purpose flour - 1 cup
- Castor sugar - 1 cup
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Cocoa powder - 4 tsp
- Handful of walnut
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence - few drops
1. In a mixing bowl place eggs, vanilla essence, oil and beat it lightly.
2. Sieve flour, castor sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder into the mixing bowl.
3. Add milk and walnuts and mix well.
4. In a greased microwave safe cake dish, pour the batter and microwave for 5 mins at 100 % power.
5. Garnish with chocolate icing and fresh fruits.