Chocolate BucketIts Christmas time! Everywhere cakes, tarts, pies and what not. So I was thinking to make something I had never done earlier. While going through a magazine, I saw a beautiful chocolate cupcake-tart recipe and thought of giving it a try. Oh! I was so happy. It turned out so good. A deep chocolate flavoured crust, with rich chocolate filling topped with shredded chocolate balls. Really Yum!
So, friends I thought of sharing this beautiful recipe with all of you. Try this and I'm sure u would love it. (And don't forget to comment or xubscribe! Njoy! )
- Maida/all purpose flour - 150 gms
- Powdered sugar - 2 tbsp
- Butter - 100 gms
- Cocoa powder - 2tbsp
- Dark chocolate bar
- Honey - 2 tbsp
- Fresh cream - 2tbsp
1. Make a soft dough mixing butter, flour, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder.
2. Make small balls from the dough and carefully fit it onto the tart mould.making sure it is fitted along the whole bottom of the pan.
3. Use a fork and make pricks into the tart crust, covering the entire bottom to avoid the dough from rising.
4. Bake in convection mode at 200 degrees for 15-18 mins.By cooling ,these tarts can be preserved in the fridge for 2-3 months.
5. Place a mixing bowl over a pot of simmering water, and add the dark chocolate into the bowl and wait for it to melt. When thuroughly melted , leave the bowl over the hot water and remove it from the heat.
6. Now add the cream, honey, butter and mix it nicely warming them up over a medium heat but be careful not to boil.
7. The filling needs to be cooled and then chilled in the refrigerator until quite thick
8. Put the chocolate filling into a piping bag, fitted with a star tip, and pipe swirls of the filling into the chocolate bucket. Garnish with chocolate shavings or colourful balls and a red cherry on top. N'joy.
9. If not serving immediately, cover and store in the fridge.