Bharva Bhindi in MicrowaveThis is an all- time favourite dish of bhindi/okra from Gujarat stuffed with finger-licking spices. I made this yesterday in microwave and it just took a few mins. Its quite easy to make and can be served hot with rotis/plain rice. (And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!)
- Lady's finger/Bhindi/ Okra - 250 gms
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Dry mango powder -1 tsp
- Dhaniya powder -1/2 tsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt and red chilli powder - to taste
1. Slit the lady fingers. Mix all the spices.
2. Fill spices into the slit lady fingers and place in an uncovered microwave safe bowl.
3. In a microwave safe dish place lady fingers, oil and microwave for 5 mins at 100 % power. Stir it and microwave for 3 mins at 100 % power.
4. Allow to stand for 5 mins. Serve hot.