Stuffed CrabThis is a very delicious crab recipe with succulent crab meat, onions and a blend of various spices served on crab shell. I had this dish in one of my friend's house who is from Goa and she makes wonderful seafood dishes.I made this a few days back and everyone liked it. U all can also give it a try. It tastes realy yummy!
- Crabs- 8
- Butter- 11/2 tbsp
- Spring onion - 1 cup
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- White pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Tomato puree - 2 tbsp
- Cheese - 11/2 tbsp(grated)
- Sugar 1/4 tsp
- Chicken stock - 2 cups
1. Boil the crabs and scoop out the crab meat.
2. Clean and rinse nicely 4 crab shells.
3. In a non-stick pan heat butter and saute the onions in it.
4. When the onion turns transparent, add the crab meat, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, tomato puree, white pepper, 1 tbsp cheese, sugar, and chicken stock. Stir nicely on medium heat.
5. After 5-7 mins pour the mixture on a plate.
6. Now fill the crab shells with the mixture and spread grated cheese on top of each crab shell.
7. Bake the stuffed crabs on a preheated oven for 2 mins. Serve hot.