Steamed Chicken Momos in MicrowaveMy nephew likes eating momos a lot. It is his favourite snack. Whenever he comes to my house, he has to have a plate of these steamed momos. Fried momos can also be made but steamed ones are healthier and easier to make. So, these are some easy kind of momos in microwave. So, do try it out! (And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!)
- Boiled Chicken - 250 gms (minced)
1. Add oil and salt to flour. Knead it to make dough and roll it like chapattis.
2. Mix minced chicken, salt, black pepper, ajinomoto and fill it in the small chapaties. (Fold them like gujias)
3. Grease the steam microwave safe plate and put these rolls on it. Microwave (covered) for 6 mins. at 100% power.
4. Serve piping hot with red chilli sauce.
For vegeterian momos, grate cauliflower, carrot, cabbage and add salt, black pepper and ajinomoto. Fill it instead of chicken.