Navratan ChickenNavratan korma is a fantastic vegetarian main course. However, if we add a non-veg tinge, it tastes even better (Only for non-veg people). I made it for lunch today and it tasted spectacular. So, hope you like it! (And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!)
- Boneless chicken breast - 500 gms
- Onion -1 (Cut in cubes)
- Carrot- 1 (Cut in cubes)
- Cauliflower-1 cup (Chopped)
- Peas - 1/2 cup
- Beans-1/2 cup
- Baby corn - 8-10 (Chopped)
- Red bell pepper (Capsicum) - 1
- Yellow bell pepper (Capsicum) - 1
- Green bell pepper (Capsicum) - 1
- Raisins/Kishmish- A handful
- Cashews- A handful
- Garam masala powder- 1 tsp.
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1 tbsp.
- Tomato puree- 2 tbsp.
- Cashews and raisins- For garnishing
- Charmagaz paste (Four seeds)- 2 tbsp.
- Honey- 1 tbsp.
- Oil- As required
- Butter- 1 tbsp.
1. Fry all the vegetables in 1 tbsp.vegetable oil after blanching in lukewarm salt water.
2. In another pan, fry the onion cubes. Keep aside.
3. Add the butter, chicken pieces and ginger-garlic paste in a frying pan and let it cook.
4. Once the chicken and all the ingredients get mixed and cooked well add the tomato puree, cashews, raisins and fourseed paste.
5. Stir the masala nicely and add the blanched vegetables. Cover with a lid.
6. Add some cornflour into a bowl of water. Add to the pan with the masala and chicken.
7. Remove from heat. Add the honey and garam masala powder. Serve hot. Garnish with cashews and raisins/ kishmish.