Microwaved Keema Mutter
Keema Mutter is a very common Indian dish. It tastes very nice with naan as well as any kind of rice. The peas make the dish more vibrant. I made it yesterday for lunch with naan. It tasted heavenly. I would be highly pleased if you try it. Hope you like it! (And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!)
- Minced meat-250 gms.
- A piece of hing
- Onion-1 (Finely chopped)
- Garlic-7-8 cloves (Chopped)
- Ginger-1 tsp. (Chopped)
- Peas-1 cup
- Tomato puree-1/2 cup
- Oil-2 tbsp.
- Salt and red chillies to taste
Method:1. Place oil, onion, ginger and garlic in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 5 mins. at 100% power.
2. Add tomato puree, red chilli powder, clove, hing and microwave for 4 mins. at 100% power.
3. Add meat and peas and microwave for 8-10 mins.
4. Garnish with pudina leaves. Serve hot with raita and naan.