Microwaved Hariyali Paneer Tikka
- Paneer/Cottage cheese - 500 gms(Cubed)
- Onion - 1 (Cubed)
- Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
- Mint + Coriander paste - 4tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Capsicum- 2(cubed)
- Hung curd - 3 tsp
- Roasted jeera/Cumin -1/2 tsp
- Fresh cream - 1tbsp
- Amchoor powder - 1/2 tsp
- Ajwain - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of red / orange colour
1. Mix all the ingredients and keep it aside for marination for atleast 1/2 an hour.
2. Place in a greased baking tray in preheated oven on Dual Roast mode for 12 mins.
3. Serve hot with green chutney, lime slice and onion rings.
Preheating of oven is necessary for better results. Instead of tandoori colour, turmeric powder can also be used.Spinach paste can be used for Hariyali.