- Maida/Flour - 500 gms
- Ghee - 100gms
- Raisins - 150 gms
- Chironji/sunflower seeds - 50 gms
- Cherry - 50 gms
- Cashew - 100gms
- Milk - 500gms
- Malai/curd - As required
1. Make a sugar syrup.
2. Mix milk and malai in maida/flour and cover it for 10-15 mins.
3. Grind cashews and chironji and make a paste.Make a filling by adding raisins to this paste.
4. Make small balls with the maida, milk ,malai mixture and put some filling inside and flatten each ball like puris.
5. Fry the puris in ghee and dip them in the sugar syrup.
6. Serve garnished with malai and cherry on top.