Lau-er Barfi/ Bottle Gourd Barfi
- Lau/Bottle Gourd-3-4 cups (Grated)
- Semolina- 2 tbsp.
- Green cardamom-1/4 tsp.
- Khoya kheer- 1/2 cup
- Sugar-1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Chhana/Paneer-1/2 cup
- Ghee-1/2 tbsp.
Method:1. Strain the water from the gourd. Heat ghee in a pan and the bottle gourd pieces.
2. Once the gourd pieces dry out, and the pieces become golden brown add semolina, salt-sugar, khoya kheer and paneer. Add cardamom powder.
3. Remove from flame when the mixture gets hardened .
4. Spread half of the ghee over the plate and put the rest of the ghee in the barfi mixture. Let it cool.
5. Cut out diamond (Barfi) shaped pieces from the mixture. Garnish with raisins..