Ice-Cream Gulkand With Gulab Jamun
Few days ago, my nephew had a fireless cooking competition in his school. This was the dessert they made. It was my creative idea. Amazingly it won the best dessert among all sections of the grade. So, I hopeyou like it! (And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!)
- Gulab jamun-4-5 pieces (Sweet-usually round with sugary syrup)
- Vanilla Ice-cream- 2 scoops
- Dry rose petals- For garnishing
- Gulkand- Rose petal jam (Available in the market)
1. Cut the upper portion of the gulab jamun and scoop out the inner portion of the gulab jamun. It should look like a small bowl.
2. Mix the gulkand, ice cream, rose petals and the inner portion of the gulab jamun in a bowl. Mix it very nicely.
3. Refrigerate the mixture. After it becomes a bit cold and stable, fill the mixture inside rhe cut gulab jamuns. Garnish with rose petals. Serve chilled.