Green Momos With Tomato Chilli Garlic Sauce
Momos are my favourite appetizers. I made it a little different by adding green peas paste. Try it out. U all would like it!
- Maida/All purpose flour - 150gms
- Green peas - 100 gms
- Red chilli paste - 1 tsp
- Garlic paste - 1tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Chicken mince - 250 gms
- Onion - 1
- White oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt and sugar - to taste
1. Make a dough with salt, green peas paste, white oil and water.
2. In a bowl mix nicely chicken mince, red chilli paste, garlic paste, lemon juice and salt to taste.
3.Now make small maida dough balls and roll them into small flat bread. While rolling the dough ball make sure that the middle of the bread should be thicker and the end should be thinner.
4. Stuff the keema (one spoon in one bread) and fold them to give a design of a momo.
5. After the stuffing is done the momos can be steamed or deep fried and served with tomato chilli garlic sauce.
6.Now for the sauce, roasted tomatoes and red chillies are grinded to make a fine paste using little water. Saute garlic(chopped) and pour in the tomato- red chilli paste and some water and allow it to boil. Then add salt, sugar, soya sauce and cook for 2-3 mins. The sauce is ready to be served with the momos.