Fried Chilli Mutton- Special Diwali SnackMutton/lamb- One of the unhealthy meats! I must say that this is a fact but this Diwali the heart wants more- this season instead of sitting in your home like a bore- get outside, get enchanted in the beautiful glow of firecrackers, groove to funky beats and sit down to a steaming bowl of fried chilli mutton and a staple (Rice, noodles, chapatti). The best thing about this dish that may it be a Sunday or a Monday, child or an elderly person, fried rice or indian parathas it fits with everything! Hope this Diwali your life shines with a special glow! Have a blast! (And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!)
- Mutton (boneless) - 500 gms (cut in small pieces)
- Onion 2 (cut in cubes)
- Garlic (crushed) - 2tsp
- Green chilli (slited) - 8/10
- Soya sauce - 3 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Tomato sauce - 1 tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Garlic paste - 2 tsp
- Black pepper powder - 2 tsp
- Oil - 1/2 cup
1. Wash mutton nicely and marinate with salt, black pepper and garlic paste for 3 hours.
2. Next pressure cook the marinated mutton with 1/2 cup water.
3. Drain the water from the boiled mutton and stir fry the mutton pieces in a non stick pan.
4. In a pan pour oil and add the crushed garlic and fry a little adding the cubed onions.
5. Now add the fried mutton and all the other ingredients.
6. Mix and stir the mutton with the ingredients nicely and when the flavours and spices get soaked in remove from heat.
7. Serve hot with fried rice. As this is a dry item it can be served as snacks also.
8. To make it colourful red, green and yellow capsicum can also be added.