Fish Stuffed Egg DevilsEgg Devils is the name of a very famous fried snack. However, only eggs gets kind of boring... so a simple stuffing was all I needed. Fish with some spices and eggs- Yum! I made it with my daugter a few days ago. She took this to her friend's house who was ill. She and her friend finished it in a jiffy. My daughter was very happy as her friend enjoyed a lot that day inspite of her fever. It tasted absolutely delicious . Hope you think the same. (And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!)
|Fish Stuffed Egg Devils|
- Bhetki fish-300 gms.
- Duck eggs-10 (Hen eggs can also be used)
- Tuemeric powder-2 tbsp.
- Garam masala powder-1 tbsp.
- Cumin powder-1 1/2 tbsp.
- A few bay leaves
- Onion-Ginger-Garlic paste- 3 tbsp.
- Oil- 4 tbsp.
- A few Biscuits- Crushed
- Salt and sugar to taste
Method:1. Marinate the bhetki fish pieces in turmeric powder and salt and keepp for 5 mins. Then, lightly fry the pieces in vegetable oil.
2. De-bone the fish or instead you can use fish fillets.
3. Boil the duck eggs nicely. Boil for around 40 minutes.Occasionally flip the eggs so that the egg yolk remains in the middle. Now cut the boiled eggs into half.
4. Remove the egg yolk from the egg white and keep aside.
5. Heat oil in a pan. Add onion-ginger-garlic paste, fish, garam masala powder, cumin powder, salt and sugar and cook nicely for 15 mins. Add the bay leaves.
6. When you get an awesome, rich aroma remove the mixture from the heat.
7. Add the egg yolks into the previously made fish mixture. Mix well.
8. Fill the egg whites with the filling (egg-fish). Beat a few eggs in a bowl. Baste the egg whites which have fillings in the egg yolks in the bowl. Coat with the crushed biscuits.
9. Deep fry the egg whites in oil. Garnish with julienne cucumber and tomato. Serve hot.