Fish Fry- Deep fried Heaven
Fish fry is a very easy deep fried heavenly dish which is enjoyed by all. With the goodness of fish protein useful for eyes and a crunchy cover of breadcrumbs this the perfect dish for a crunch during any season! So, hope you like it! (And don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!)
For making 5 fish fries:
- Fish fillets-5
- Ginger paste- 1 tsp.
- Garlic paste- 1 tsp.
- Chilli powder- 1/4 tsp.
- Lemon juice- 1 tsp.
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp.
- Coriander- A bunch of the leaves
- Salt ot taste
- Biscuits- 1/2 cup (Crushed)/ Breadcrumbs-1 cup
- Vegetable oil- 5 tbsp.
Method:1. Wash the fish fillets thoroughly till clean.
2. Next, make a mixture of ginger paste, garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice, chopped coriander, and salt. Keep aside.
3. Baste the fish fillets in this mixture and double coat with the crushed biscuits or the breadcrumbs.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the coated fish fillets in vegetable oil. After the fish fries turns golden brown, remove from heat.
6. Garnish with salad, onion wedges and mustard sauce or ketchup. Kasundi also tastes great with fish fry.