Ajwani Fish TikkaThis is a recipe you all will whole-heartedly enjoy. The ajwain imparts a new aroma to the dish which just takes it to the next level. This is also a great starter for a cocktail party. ( So, don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy! Try it out !) Hope you like it!
- Bhetki fish fillets - 250 gms
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Hung curd - 2 tbsp.
- Kashmiri red chilli powder- 1 tbsp.
- Garam masala powder- 1/2 tsp.
- Ajwain powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chat masala - 2 tbsp
- Mustard oil - 3 tbsp
1. Marinate the fish fillets with all the ingredients for 1 hr.
2. Now grill the fish fillets for 10 mins.
3. Ajwani fish tikka is ready to be served.
4. Serve hot with coriander chutney.