Microwaved Malai Paneer- For the Creamy HeartsPaneer Malai as the name suggests is rich, creamy curry (gravy) of paneer/ tofu with an intense but subtle taste to enchant your taste buds. More over this is a perfect recipe for kids as it has cream- a kid's best friend (apart from chocolate :D). Melt into a land of crème and happiness!! I have given this recipe in a microwave version who don't have much time but want to eat tasty food. So, Njoy!! (And don't forget to subscribe or comment!)
- Paneer/Tofu- 50 gms.
- Tomato purée- 2 tbsp.
- Tomato ketchup-1 tbsp.
- Garam Masala- 1/2 tsp.
- Salt and dry red chillies- To taste
- Water- 1 tbsp.
- Cream-1/2 cup
- Grated paneer/ tofu- 50 gms.
- Grated coconut- 2 tbsp.
1. Place paneer/ tofu, tomato puree, tomato ketchup, garam masala, salt and water in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 4 mins. at 100% power.
2. Add cream and microwave for 1 min. at 100% power.
3. Garnish with grated paneer and coconut.