I had promised to give the recipe of bhetki paturi but it is very common and I couldn't think of any improvised version. So, I gave my daughter's favourite dish - Baked Bhetki In Lemon Butter Sauce . It is extremely healthy and nutritious. It is also very filling and serves as a whole meal. After a whole day's stress and hard-work when you don't want to cook, this simple dish comes really handy. So please try this out- Hope you like it. (Don't forget to comment or subscribe! Njoy!)
- Bhetki fish fillet- 100 gms.
- Cauliflower (Small)-1
- Beans- 4
- Potato (Small) -1
- Fish stock - 1 cup
- Mustard powder - 1 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of white pepper
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Butter - 5 gms
- White sauce-2 tbsp.
- White wine- 1 tsp.
Method:1. Melt some butter in a frying pan on low heat.
2. Stir the butter with lemon juice, black pepper, mustard powder, salt and white wine. Add the white sauce and sauté for 2 mins.Keep aside.
3. Boil the fish fillets in water. Keep aside and let it cool.
4. Boil beans, cauliflower, potato and carrot. Keep aside.
5. Sauté the vegetables with salt , pepper and mustard powder.
6. Spread the earlier made lemon butter sauce over the fish.Serve with the boiled vegetables.