Loads of Love In The Disguise Of - Pan Fried Egg PizzaDay before yesterday, on Friday was my daughter's Swimming Gala (Competition). She won two golds (medals). I am so proud of her. Everyone was cheering for her and I literally screamed my lungs out. She said," Mom, I deserve a grand prize!". I thought the same. But it was pretty late to go out.... So why not whip up something quick and delicious. After a bit of brainstorming , I thought of making pizza- but sadly did not have suitable toppings. Neither did I have any chicken nor did I have too much of vegetables. Suddenly I thought of making something "HATKE" (Different/ Unique)- Eggs, Cheese & Mushrooms- What a Combination!! First I'd like to tell you that eggs are very rich in proteins and are as healthy as tasty. For breakfast- Eggs with toast and a banana, Snacks- Eggs Benedict & tea- all are such good food options but are incomplete without eggs. Generally, we eat chicken/cheese/pepperoni/veg. pizza. But have you ever tasted egg pizza. No, right?! I have made it and want to share it with you....... So, here it goes........
- 2 eggs
- Onion- 20 gm.( chopped )
- Capsicum- 20 gm.( chopped )
- Mushroom-20 gm.( chopped into small pieces )
- Pizza sauce- 2 tsp.
- Cheese-30 gm.( grated )
- Black pepper - According to taste
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp.
- A pinch of chilli flakes
- A pinch of oregano (optional)
- Salt - To taste
HOW TO MAKE:
- Heat oil in a pan. Crack the eggs and fry to make omelettes.
- Now place the fried omelettes over the pizza base which is readily available in the market.
- Now spread pizza sauce over the omelettes. Now sprinkle salt, black pepper, chilli flakes and oregano.
- After this add the onion, capsicum and mushroom pieces.
- Lastly, add the grated cheese. Cover the mouth of the pan and cook on low heat for 7-8 minutes. Ta-da!!- Egg pizza ready!